- If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans. Woody Allen
- If you want to make enemies, try to change something. Woodrow Wilson
- All is connected … no one thing can change by itself. Paul Hawken
- There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. Niccolo Machiavelli
- Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable you will never be able to truly change at all, because you’ll be forever in the control of things you can’t give up. Andy Law
- Change isn’t made by asking permission. Change is made by asking forgiveness, later. Seth Godin
- The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress Charles Kettering
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change Author unknown, commonly mis-attributed to Charles Darwin
- It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. Edwards Deming
- The most successful people are those who are good at plan B James Yorke
This Blog on Kindle
In the UK? Looking for work?
We provide you with information and comment to help you develop your career and your organization with posts on Job Search, Career Development, Leadership, Management and Change. Find our more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search this Blog
Follow @WWisewolf on Twitter
RE-PRINTING AND RE-POSTINGYou may reprint or re-post this article providing that the following conditions are met: * The article remains essentially unaltered. * Wendy Mason is shown as the author unless another author is identified here in which case they must be quoted. * The notice Copyright 2009 by Wendy Mason or similar appears on the article. * Contact information for Wendy (email@example.com) is included with the article. You may refer readers to this Web site as a way to meet this requirement, *Any other reprinting or re-posting requires specific permission which is almost always granted - email Wendy to request permission.
- Wendy Mason is a participant in the Amazon Eu Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. Wendy Mason is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com and myhabit.com. Occasionally posts published here have been sponsored or posts contain sponsored links
Top Posts & Pages
- Career Development – Dealing With A Boss Who Feels Jealous.
- Leadership and the abuse of power
- Leadership Theories - The Three Levels of Leadership model
- Personal and Career Development: The Value of Friendships at Work
- Team Work; Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning. Part 1 - Managing the Forming Stage